In support of
small businesses Downtown Monroe.
How it Works:
1. Click the button at right to buy gift certificates, tip your favorite bartender or tip your hairdresser. (Designate who we can send the money to in the box provided. Unspecified donations will be distributed as needed).
1.5 Due to overwhelming demand, we are not currently providing matching funds for any gift certificate for a restaurant
2. Main Street Monroe is covering all the credit card processing fees so every cent goes to the stores!
3. Money from gift certificates and tips will be made available to the business(es) of your choice the same week as your purchase so we can provide cashflow to our businesses during this time.
4. Main Street Monroe will send you a confirmation email and e-gift certificate (if buying gift certificates).
5. Gift certificates do not expire. Use it when you can!
Together, we are stronger.
Main Street will add $10 to every $20 you spend.*
If you wish to donate this extra money to the business, please indicate when purchasing the gift certificate/tip.
*While supplies last. Max. $150 matching funds per family.
This is a safe, contactless way to support neighborhood businesses during this unprecedented time.
Main Street Monroe, Inc. is a nationally accredited, volunteer-driven, nonprofit 501(c)3 organization celebrating its 15th year as an organization in 2020. Serving as an advocate for the main street historic district, priorities include small business development, historic preservation, events, and community development.